What You Need:
- Decorative excelsior, found in the floral isle
(shredded paper or any other packing material would work, too)
- 7″ cardboard decoupage box
- Black ribbon
- Assorted mini-liquor bottles (a 7″ box holds 5)
- Full-sheet label paper
2. Arrange your liquor bottles to fit. I tried to fill each box with a diverse selection of liquor.
3. Download our “Pick Your Poison” label here. Print label on full-sheel label paper, cut out, and stick to your box, folding the edges under the lid.
4. Finish with a beautiful black bow!